[3830] ARRLDX SSB CT1ILT SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ct1ilt@mail.telepac.pt
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB CT1ILT SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 03:53:07 -0700
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: CT1ILT
Operator(s): CT1ILT
Station: CT1ILT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:   62    17
   80:  440    48
   40:  529    45
   20: 1288    59
   15:  453    39
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 2772   208  Total Score = 1,729,728

Club:

Comments:

Operated about 22 hours just for fun.

Huge runs, my best 60 minutes was 226 from 1928 - 2027 Saturday

Conditions were good, 15m Sunday afternoon were good, managed to work about 10
Californan stations, I could have worked more if people checked 15m more
often.

Lost a couple of wire antennas due to winds during week, manilly the 160m
inverted L and 3 elem wire yagi for 40m. I fixed the 40m ant on saturday
morning and put up it again, no chance to repair the 160m ant...

Cu next one...

Filipe CT1ILT