[3830] ARRLDX SSB N3RS M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3rs@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N3RS M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 11:32:13 -0700
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RD, N3ED, N3NA, N3RS, W2ID, W8FJ
Station: N3RS

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   76    52
   80:  498    87
   40:  870    99
   20: 1861   128
   15:  253    69
   10:   29    15
-------------------
Total: 3587   450  Total Score = 4,779,000

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

A difficult weekend for all.  Conditions were poor again, with only 4 QSO's on
10M for the first 40 hours.  Everything seems to have worked properly, but it
took a greater effort to get a run going for most of the time.  Cluster
callouts were horrible, as usual with MANY busted calls.

My thanks to the ops that could only be here on a part time basis.  They made
it possible to keep 2 stations running for the full 48.  In particular, Doug,
W3CF, did a great job on 20M, where it must have been a real zoo!  Thanks also
to John, W2ID, who joined us for the night shift, leaving his recent bride to
be with us.

I suppose there was some level of fun had by all, but I prefer CW!  This marks
the 33rd year in the ARRL contests for N3RS, following 21 years as W3WJD!

73s to all who participated from the other end.

Sig, N3RS