[3830] ARRLDX SSB KY5R SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, timky5r@hughes.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KY5R SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 14:42:12 -0700
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KY5R
Operator(s): KY5R
Station: KY5R

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

  160:   27    24
   80:   70    47
   40:   47    25
   20:  234    58
   15:   89    39
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  467   193  Total Score = 270,393

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Couldn't seem to get up fer this event. CQ 160 took a lot out of me I guess.
Spent one hour on Fri nite then on and off the rest of the weekend. Caught
15mtr opening Sun and spent very little time on 40mtrs. 80 and 160 QRN levels
high Sat due to storms in area yet had good success on those bands. EU hrg very
well on Top Band though a struggle hr. Spent some bench time working on 2X12
auto ant switch for my entry into MS or M2 in the near future. Watching all the
MS and M2 scores from this event in an effort to ID the competition hr in the
SE. TNX to all the DX stations that gave me a Q. Hope KL7RA got some use out of
the 20mtr freq I gave him Sunday. C Ya'll in the next one. Tim, KY5R, ACG (
sweet home Alabama)