[3830] ARRLDX SSB VA7BEC SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va7bec@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VA7BEC SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 22:00:23 -0700
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: VA7BEC
Operator(s): VA7BEC
Station: VA7BEC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24:48

  160:    2     2
   80:    8     4
   40:   38    25
   20:  144    53
   15:   43    19
   10:
-------------------
Total:  235   103  Total Score = 72,615

Club:

Comments:

Goes without saying these days... tough to hear -- and be heard at low power
from west coast NA. Wished I could have played in the big pileups that stations
further east and south of the 49th were obviously enjoying. Maybe next year...
My goal is always to do better than Iâ??ve done the year before, and somehow,
through the QRM and QRN, I did. So a big TU to all the stations who heard me.
You made this past weekend in front of the radio VRY worthwhile.