[3830] ARRLDX SSB WA3C SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mikewa3c@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB WA3C SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 16:24:21 -0700
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: WA3C
Operator(s): WA3C
Station: WA3C

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   10    10
   80:  162    65
   40:  140    60
   20:  496   106
   15:  117    44
   10:   34    14
-------------------
Total:  959   299  Total Score = 856,635

Club:

Comments:

Contests are a great. I had a great time. Could not spend as much time as I
wanted to. Severe ice storms and wind in Febuary took out the 80 meter 4
square, 20, 15 and 40 meter monobanders. I was able to repair all with the
exception of the 40 meter monobander, had to use a dipole at 100' for 40
meters. Low bands were not as "hot" as I thought they would be.

Had lots of fun, see you all in the fall.

WA3C
Mike