[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 20:25:06 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Mar 13

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.50

  160:   0      0
   80:  13      8
   40:  22     11
   20:   7      6
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  42     25  Total Score = 1,050

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Many of us used the handle Marc tonight to honor our sadly departed W6ZZZ.
Although Marc was not a high speed CW guy, his support and interest in the
formative years of NS and NS Ladder were most valuable to us.

Total surprise tonight to see S9 plus 20 meter signals from many stations,
notably K0AD and N9CK.  Last minute work on 20 m beam to restore partially
missing driven element was definitely worth it.

Record score from this QTH, and first time over 40 Q's in a long, long time.
Still doing all hand sending, but now have the computer keying finally working
again.  But not sure it makes much difference.

NS Ladder . . . I want to officially welcome Chris, VA3NR and Ted W4NZ to our
NS Ladder Board, joining Jim, N3BB, Howie, N4AF, John K4BAI and Mike W9RE.
We're just starting to plan the 2009 edition of NS Ladder.  I have some I think
innovative ideas for this year, so stay tuned.   That having been said,  please
e-mail any comments/suggestions about NS Ladder to me at n6ZFO@arrl.net or any
of the other board members in the next few days.

73 Bill n6zfo