[3830] NA Sprint RTTY N6WM HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6wm@largeradio.org
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY N6WM HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 21:25:53 -0700
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: N6WM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Brentwood
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

   80:  30
   40:  51
   20:   7
---------------------
Total:  88     Mults = 29  Total Score = 2,552

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC 3

Comments:

1st RTTY sprint and 2nd ever sprint.  Had to cut my 20 meter time short to do
dinner with the xyl.. and that my friends is verrry important!  Wasn't planning
on operating in this one at all...Thanks Ed hi hi.  40 and 80 seemed pretty ok
but I was on the verticals in between stucco monuments...

Didnt get to work a number of regulars, but got quite a few and a wonderful kb
tribute to Marc.

Seeya next time!
73
Chris