[3830] WiQP K9NW SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9nw@qth.com
Subject: [3830] WiQP K9NW SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 19:08:26 -0700
                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: K9NW
Operator(s): K9NW
Station: K9NW

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:    0      0
   80:   34      0
   40:  138     48
   20:    0      0
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
--------------------
Total:  172     48  Mults = 65  Total Score = 38,220.0

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Score includes the 1.5x low power multiplier.

IC-746
40m dipole @ 20'

Many of the mobiles that did such a fantastic job in the MnQP were planning to
be active in WiQP so I wanted to hand out a few QSOs to them.  As often happens
the activity reeled me in and I ended up doing pretty much the whole 7 hours,
save for a short break here and there.

Condx seemed decent enough, at least on 40m between WI and OH.  All of the
mobiles were loud here pretty much thoughout the event.  At one point toward
evening W0ZQ and K0PC were s9+20 - no preamp!  I managed to force feed about
40w into the dipole on 80m during the last hour and was pleasantly surprised at
the ease I was able to work guys.  I guess I should have tried that a bit
earlier.

The following mobiles provided the bulk of the QSOs:

N0IJ  18          K0PC  13          NN9K   8
W0AA  16          NG9T  12          WI9WI  6
N9NE  16          AF9T  11          K9TY   5  (all phone)
NE9U  15          W0ZQ   8          KE0G   4

Thanks guys!!

73, Mike K9NW