[3830] Commonwealth G4BUO Open HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Commonwealth G4BUO Open HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 03:42:40 -0700
                    RSGB Commonwealth Contest, CW

Call: G4BUO
Operator(s): G4BUO
Station: G4BUO

Class: Open HP
QTH: Penshurst, England
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:   79
   40:  119
   20:  134
   15:   29
   10:    1
------------
Total:  362  Total Score = 6,350

Club:

Comments:

Congratulations to Don G3BJ whose extra bonuses on 80m made the difference.
Tough competition also from G4TSH G6PZ G0IVZ GM0GAV. Shame conditions were so
very poor.

Rather surprised people don't seem to know about Win-Test, which supports the
contest fully as does SDC. Congratulations to F5MZN and F6FVY for such great
logging for a contest they can't enter! Contrast this with the loutish
behaviour of their countryman F5IN who rudely pushed me off a frequency during
the 80m LP opening to ZL. It only lasts for a short while so I didn't have time
to stay and fight him. This incident ruined the end of the contest for me.

Dave G4BUO