[3830] WiQP K4BAI SO Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] WiQP K4BAI SO Fixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 05:25:41 -0700
                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 7.0

  160:    1      1
   80:   34     43
   40:   81     30
   20:   29      6
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
--------------------
Total:  145     80  Mults = 64  Total Score = 23,680.0

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, dipole, zepp, inverted vee, t vertical.  Super job by
the mobiles!  Especially considering the rain I heard about.  20M was too long
for many WI QSOs from GA.  40M was very good all day.  80M was open early and
noise levels were low.  Thanks to W9EAU for QSY to 160 for two QSOs there.
Took only 20 minutes off for dinner with XYL; otherwise a full-time effort for
a change.  Missed the TH6DXX, which is out of commission at the moment.  Thanks
for all QSOs.  Hope to work you all in the Russian DX Contest next weekend and
from NQ4I on many bands in CQ WPX SSB at the end of the month.  Also, look for
the Georgia QSO Party on April 11 and 12.  73, John, K4BAI.