[3830] Commonwealth VE3FRX Restricted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjw5257@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] Commonwealth VE3FRX Restricted LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 07:36:13 -0700
                    RSGB Commonwealth Contest, CW

Call: VE3FRX
Operator(s): VE3FRX
Station: VE3FRX

Class: Restricted LP
QTH: Varna, ON
Operating Time (hrs): 5

------------
   80:  21
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  21  Total Score = 1,050

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Got on 80m Saturday night for a bit of DXing.  Could hear lots more than could
hear my 100 watts, including three ZS stations and 5B calling CQ BERU.
I wish the W,K stations would figure out that CQ BERU means they are in the
contest and not interested in other non British Empire (Commonwealth) DX
contacts.

I lost at least one QSO by US stations calling over my exchange that got lost
in the QSB shortly after. Bummer.
Still had some fun and thanks to the Ops with good ears.
73
Jeff
VE3FRX
Near the shores of Lake Huron.