[3830] WiQP NG9T/M Multi-Op Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jcallow@k8ir.com
Subject: [3830] WiQP NG9T/M Multi-Op Mobile LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 19:11:22 -0700
                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: NG9T/M
Operator(s): K8IR KG9GH
Station: NG9T/M

Class: Multi-Op Mobile LP
QTH: Mobile
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:  152     13
   40:  474
   20:   18
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:           4
  UHF:
--------------------
Total:  644     17  Mults = 71  Total Score = 143,982.0

Club:

Comments:

Wow! was 40 smokin'.  Not much time to work anywhere else.
About 10 days before the contest, Eric, KG9GH asked me if I wanted to go out on
the road with him.  My own mobile setup was sitting in a box since I sold the
old car last summer. So we set up some antennas on Saturday afternoon and
looked at a route. We ended up adding one county on the fly. We were just
planning on having some fun, but thanks to the conditions and the activity, I
think it was my best rate ever out mobile. The pileups were huge, and thanks to
all who followed us around. And not only were the conditions wonderful, the
weather was delightful, too. A big thanks to KG9GH for inviting me along, and
keeping us on schedule. We did indeed have fun!  Michigan is next.

Jim, K8IR