[3830] ARRLDX CW JA8RWU M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ja8rwu@yahoo.co.jp
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW JA8RWU M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 07:52:28 -0700
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: JA8RWU
Operator(s): JA8RWU, JE8KKX, JH8PNE,JM1UWB, JR5JAQ
Station: JA8RWU

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Chitose
Operating Time (hrs): 36.4

  160:   41     9
   80:  196    39
   40:  527    47
   20:  853    58
   15:   54     8
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1671   161  Total Score = 807,093

Club:

Comments:

Due to too much snow and very heavy snow static we often gave up working on any
bands. The second day wx was better and the noise level went low a little.
This time three operators came from Tokyo or Ehime to join in with us. JM1UWB
and JR5JAQ came here for the first time.
JAQ had a very bad flight delay due to a big snowfall in the Chitose airport
and finally arrived in JA8 one and a half days later!
Better score than last year and no one on 10m this year, too.
I hope a good high bands open maybe next year and they from southern JA boys
will enjoy more in ARRL DX from here.

73's Akira, JA8RWU