[3830] Rus DX VE3NE SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX VE3NE SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 05:22:45 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: VE3NE
Operator(s): VE3NE
Station: VE3NE

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Toronto
Operating Time (hrs): 19.5

  160:   39     0        15         0
   80:  128     0        35         2
   40:  201     0        42         1
   20:  284     0        60        29
   15:   14     0         7         0
   10:    2     0         1         0
Total:  668     0       160        32  Total Score = 573,504

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Great CONDX on low bands. 20m was pretty marginal from my place with mostly
watery DX signals. Sunday morning started very good on 20m but the contest
ended...:-) Worked only one JA. 40 and 80 was fun. No cluster for the second
half of the contest so I was relying on my instinct...:-) It was a bit
frustrating to get the EU station's attention with 100W while they are beaming
to UA. It was fun to hear so many good CW operators. As usual US activity was
very low.
Best one was D44TXQ who called in on 80m Sunday morning. Many other nice DX
called in too like PJ5, J39, HR9, etc. Thanks for the mults guys...
See you in WPX.

73

Lali, VE3NE