[3830] OkQP KS5A SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ks5a@cox.net
Subject: [3830] OkQP KS5A SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 14:54:14 -0700
                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: KS5A
Operator(s): KS5A
Station: KS5A

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:
   80:      6
   40:    141        4
   20:     77        7
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:    224       11  Mults = 76  Total Score = 52,744

Club: Central Arizona DX Association

Comments:

Somehow, I missed Ellis County - must have been during a break.

Were those mobiles great or what?  Of my 235 QSO's, 9 fixed stations accounted
for 20 QSO's - the remaining 215 contacts came from 8 mobile stations.  (Mostly
CW ops).  NO5W-42, W3DYA-39, W0BH-37, N4CD-31, K5YAA-26, K5CM-25, N5UM-13,
K0WHY-2. There are some fantastic ears in that list!

>From AZ, it was generally work a station only on one band, but Sunday morning
brought a short skip on 20m.  In the case of the Multi-Op NO5W team, I just
left their freqs in the different band registers and worked them on 20 and 40
as they entered a new county.  Even with less operating time, Sunday was twice
as productive due to the short skip.

A great operating event .. many thanks to the organizers and supporters, and
especially the mobiles and fixed stations that kept us coming back for more!