[3830] BARTG VE4EAR SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG VE4EAR SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 05:07:21 -0700
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: VE4EAR
Operator(s): VE4EAR
Station: VE4EAR

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   67       9         13
   20:  145      36         18
   15:    1       1          1
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  213      46         32  Continents = 6  Total Score = 99,684

Club:

Comments:

Again, way too many contests to focus on just one. Jumping between BARTG, RU DX,
and the ND and OK QSO Parties. Looking for DX and to give the mult out.

Sunday afternoon was a QRP 10W event for me as the neighbor was having an open
house trying to sell his home and I dodn't want to do anything to possibly ruin
his sale. The sooner he moves the better!

Ed
VE4EAR