[3830] Rus DX VE3DZ(@VE3TA) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3dz@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] Rus DX VE3DZ(@VE3TA) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 15:59:43 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: VE3DZ
Operator(s): VE3DZ
Station: VE3TA

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Orangeville, ON
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:    63     1       22         1
   80:   196    23       42         9
   40:   363    44       57        13
   20:   406   261       80        38
   15:   116    26       45         4
   10:     2     0        1         0
Total:  1146   355      247        65  Total Score = 2,221,128

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I would probably not participate in this Contest seriously this year, if not for
the WRTC. It is a real challenge to operate it without good 15 and 10 meters
conditions, unless you are in EU, some kind of DX location, or at least on the
East Coast of the U.S. or Canada...
So frustrating to hear many very loud Europeans especially on low bands, just
to relize they are answering to close neighbours...
Glad to catch very short opening to EU on 15...
Many thanks to Paul, VE3TA for letting me use his fine station in the
countryside, which allowed me to improve my last year's score by 25%!