[3830] WPX SSB NM2O SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dconrad002@twcny.rr.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NM2O SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 17:17:13 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NM2O
Operator(s): NM2O
Station: NM2O

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
  160:
   80:    7
   40:  325
   20:  161
   15:    7
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Getting set up in Western New York after many years in NC, MD and VA. Should be
on with the tower by this fall. It's interesting to see my former prefix
getting a good workout by KT4PD. Missed my new prefix as NM2L was calling
others as I was also in S & P mode. Got a good run going on 40 meters, it's
really coming alive as the broadcasters moved out.

73,Ray NM2O
ex KT4W