[3830] WPX SSB NX7TT SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NX7TT SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 17:22:43 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NX7TT
Operator(s): NX7TT
Station: NX7TT

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 33

------------
  160:    0
   80:   10
   40:  831
   20:  931
   15:   62
   10:    1
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Had a great time. Rough conditions much of the time. Had several stations come
under me and caused qrm but got thru it. Had several station on 40 that did not
like to listen in the US portion but finally did. Thanks.  My best effort yet
and greatest score... now lets see if it holds HI HI
  As always my thanks to K0UK for the chance to work here and his great
hospitality..
 Till next year