[3830] WPX SSB WU3A(W3UA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w3ua@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB WU3A(W3UA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 18:15:49 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WU3A
Operator(s): W3UA
Station: W3UA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:   12
   80:  374
   40:  359
   20: 1783
   15:   66
   10:
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

A real "unassisted" operation (my family is still in Europe, so I am on my own,
home alone). Surprisingly, working alone in 36 hours I beat our last year M/S
result in all respects. Highlights were short run on 15 meters, and several
mults that called me on the last minutes -- including A73A, 4L0A, B7P and other
nice guys.

Weather cooperated -- rain on the second day killed the line noise, and it made
listening much more enjoyable. Although splatters on 20 and 40 were just
horrible.