[3830] WPX SSB G0HVQ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB G0HVQ SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 01:51:06 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: G0HVQ
Operator(s): G0HVQ
Station: G0HVQ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Southern England
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    0
   80:   73
   40:  178
   20:  180
   15:   34
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

Despite a similar number of QSOs to last year, score approx 10% down - low bands
better, higher bands worse. However, I went 'non-assisted' this year so the lack
of cluster to spot the mults affected the score, plus being awake 22hrs before
the contest didn't help.

Really struggled to work the US on both 20m and 40m this year. Bit of Sporadic
E on 15m to EA/CT livened it up briefly. 40m not as good as I'd hoped, but QRM
levels high.

Equip - Icom 7400, 100W, Hustler 4BTV (ground mounted with radials) & 80m
dipole

73
Darrell G0HVQ