[3830] WPX SSB CW7T(CX7TT) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB CW7T(CX7TT) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 06:25:34 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: CW7T
Operator(s): CX7TT
Station: CX7TT

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Uruguay
Operating Time (hrs): 27

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   28
   20:  175
   15:  649
   10:  210
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

This is the most difficult contest of the year due to different accents,
distorted ssb and many having english as 2nd or 3rd language. Many repeats of
numbers (sometimes sounding different each time)and call signs. Condx were
better on Sat than Sun. At times 15m sounded like 10m with deep QSB; tnx to all
for your patience as I asked for repeats.

Sunday started off very poorly but late afternoon 15 then 10m came alive. I
alternated between watch TV (golf & tennis), smoking a good cigar while reading
"The Long Emergency" by Kunstler then coming back to 'harvest' the frequency.

Last hour on 20m was great fun as long path to Asia opened over the US and
brought in DU, BD, 9M8 etc. Last QSO was with NN7ZZ who gave me # 1066 to my #
1064...he said,"aha, I beat you"; good chuckle, tnx for the humor, Don! 73 from
the southern cone, CU in WPX cw. 73 Tom