[3830] WPX SSB G4ERW SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB G4ERW SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:50:01 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: G4ERW
Operator(s): G4ERW
Station: G4ERW

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: Ashford
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  686
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Had to fit contest around family commitments but managed approx 14 hours total
operating time. A few short runs to North America on Saturday and Sunday
afternoon but signals seemed down compared with the ARRL contest a few weeks
earlier. A good level of activity from the Far East but only two VKâ??s worked.
Some excellent DX from all corners of the globe â?? and of course plenty of
prefix multipliers!
This was the first contest that I have recorded and I used Audacity running on
a second PC.

Transceiver:    TS850
Linear:         AL811
Antenna:        3 element monoband Quad @ 15m