[3830] NCCC Sprint K0PC LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K0PC LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 20:21:43 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - April 3

Call: K0PC
Operator(s): K0PC
Station: K0PC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   80:  14      8
   40:  19     14
   20:   1      1
-------------------
Total:  34     23  Total Score = 782

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Just one QSO on 20M to Al, K0AD about 10 mi away. Nothing else heard.

40M seemed to start slowly but came alive (maybe it was me that was running
slowly). I think I stayed too long though. When I got to 80M it worked pretty
well, not as much noise as last week.

One software glitch that I don't understand. At one point it just stopped for a
few seconds then came back. It resulted in a slow response but no big problems.

Thanks for the Qs tonight, this is getting fun.

73, Pat  K0PC