[3830] EA RTTY LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EA RTTY LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 12:37:29 -0700
                    EA RTTY Contest

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: nr.Aitos
Operating Time (hrs): 19

   80:   96    51
   40:  201    64
   20:  257    83
   15:    1     1
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  555   199  Total Score = 276,610

Club:

Comments:

Usual setup at contest QTH.
Thanks for all the QSO's.It was more DX'ing and operating for fun as LP had no
chance against HP stations.It was great surprise J5UAP and P40YL answering my
CQ on 40M and many more DX on 20M. PZ5RA on 80M is New DXCC for me, thanks OM.
Condx here was great at start and go down to miserable at end.Lost nearly 1
hour total to CQ in vain on 15M - got reply only from ZS1JY (Thanks)- my only
QSO there.

73, CU de Nasko