[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 04:56:09 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - April 10

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   80:   7      7
   40:  19      9
   20:  21      6
-------------------
Total:  47     22  Total Score = 1,034

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, zepp, inverted vee, dipole.  After SNS, I checked out 20M.  Last
week, there were only weak CA stations.  About 0220Z, it seemed this week would
be the same, but as the test period approached, previously whispher signals
from TX became 599.  Unfortunately, I missed all 3 TX stations once the contest
period started, but worked more stations on 20 than on either of the other bands
and they came from MT, WA, CA, OR, AZ plus KU8E in GA (on all three bands,
thanks, Jeff).  40M was pretty good with K9MMS being the closest in station
worked. Activity was great and signals were good from all over outside the skip
zone.  80M was very noisy as the thunderstorms in TX, LA, OK moved this way.
Welcome to newcomers N0KK, N5QQ and others.  I will have to miss next Thursday
due to an out-of-town trip.  Please look for the GA QSO Party this weekend.
All info at http://gqp.contesting.com/  Jeff, KU8E, and I will be QRV from 22
GA counties on Saturday and I will be QRV from home on Sunday.  Thanks for your
support of this activity too.  73, John, K4BAI.