[3830] GaQP NA4BW Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, na4bw@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] GaQP NA4BW Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 18:35:37 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: NA4BW
Operator(s): NA4BW
Station: NA4BW

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Cobb
Operating Time (hrs): 8:04

  160:
   80:     35       49
   40:     78       40
   20:     33        8
   15:
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:    146       97  CW-Dig Mults = 42  Ph Mults = 27  Total Score = 26,841

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Surprised to see I had > 8 hours on the clock for this during the Easter
weekend. An early season mountainous bike ride Saturday( ok large hills for you
Coloradans) meant I would have a late start and earlier than planned QRT for
Saturday. Couple that with only a few minutes around noon Sunday and you get
only ~ 8 hours total. But it was fun - occasionally getting a few good bursts
running QRP. Still ran into a # of folks reluctant to make a move from SSB to
CW, but rarely the other way.

Thanks for the q's and happy Easter. BTW can the Master's get any better!?

 73 Brian