[3830] NCCC Sprint K8MM LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8MM LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 20:41:34 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - April 24

Call: K8MM
Operator(s): K8MM
Station: K8MM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

   80:  19     11
   40:  14      8
   20:   8      4
-------------------
Total:  41     23  Total Score = 943

Club: TAC

Comments:

Thank you to all the NS guys that worked me in the MiQP.
K4BAI
K7SS
WI0WA
N4OX
W9RE
K0PC
NB4M
W4NZ
K1ZZI
W0BH
N9CK and a few others, were some of the regulars that stopped by and worked
me.

On to the NS ladder...
20M was finally open for us in the Midwest. Nice to hear Joe N8EA on again,
he's my 20M MI mult since he's only 15 miles away as the crow files. The bands
seem to get better and so does the participation. I only hear about half of the
guys posting scores these days, so its nice to have so many people that we can't
work them all.

N6ZFO had a rock crushing signal on 80M tonight! :-O

Lot's of mini pile-ups calling me too. People seem to be spreading out a little
more now, which is good, so we have that going for us. ;-)

See everyone next Thursday and I'll be looking for NS guys in the FQP and
NEQP.

LET'S GO REDWINGS!!!!

73,
Ian - K8MM