[3830] EU Sprint SSB CT1ILT HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ct1ilt@mail.telepac.pt
Subject: [3830] EU Sprint SSB CT1ILT HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 14:23:08 -0700
                    EU Spring Sprint, SSB

Call: CT1ILT
Operator(s): CT1ILT
Station: CT1ILT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 2h09
Radios: SO2R

   80:
   40:   37
   20:   75
---------------------
Total:  112   Total Score = 112

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

This was a planned contest which totally failled.

1st I had big problem with SO2R, which I could still fix 2 minutes b4 the
contest started.

2nd After 2 hours and 2 minutes I had 108 qsos, which was quite good, but
then... Puff POWER FAILURE... 18 minutes without power. Power came back at 1820
and allowed 4 more qsos untill 1824 then Power went down again... and only came
back almost at the end of the contest... quite frustrating....

Well, anyway nice activity, some new people heard. Maybe next time it will be
even better!

Congrats to my buddy Tonno ES5TV with Fantastic score... (could be even better
if he had gone to 40m earlier :))) )

73's Filipe