[3830] FlQP K8MR SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP K8MR SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 18:35:45 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   40:   36      5
   20:   48     13
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   84     18  CW Mults = 39  Ph Mults = 18  Total Score = 9,672

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I would have liked to operate more, but rather I spent most of both days taking
down antennas and towers at the QTH of SK W8KIC.  The house is on the market,
and the realtors don't seem to think towers are a beautiful addition to a
property.  At least the weather this year was much like that in Florida, unlike
4 or 5 years ago when we had 20" of snow during the FQP.

See you all in Dayton in three weeks!

73  -  Jim   K8MR