[3830] FlQP KT4Q SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KT4Q@usa2net.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP KT4Q SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 21:08:01 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: KT4Q
Operator(s): KT4Q
Station: KT4Q

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: LAK
Operating Time (hrs): 14.25

   40:           32
   20:   1     1126
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   1     1158  CW Mults = 1  Ph Mults = 65  Total Score = 76,560

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

This was a ball.  Except for the first 2 hours on Sunday and around 5 pm Sunday,
20M was rockin.  Stations were queued up for most of it.  Incredible that I was
getting multiple +20 sig reports.  One guy told me I was 50 over to him in
Texas and was 20 over when he turned his pre-amp off.  I don't think I ever had
as good or consistant reports like this contest.

Only if I could read CW at 28wpm would I be competative with other scores.
There was ony one harassment where someone was keying up and making thier mike
squeal.  I stuck with it and continued to work station and it went away after
15 minutes.  I did my best to stay out of the Mobile window.  Only caught
myself in there only for about 10 calls.

There is stillromm for improvement but the main this was to remove all
distractions around the radio.  I also miscalculated the start of the contest
and stared 2 hours last.  Absolutely my fault.

Can't wait untile next year.  Maybe we wil see 15M open atleast.

Rig:   Yaesu FT 1000MP MV
Amp:   Ameritron AL-572 running mainly 1200w
Ants:  Cushcraft X7 at 60ft
       Carolina Windom Beam 80 at 30ft
S/W:   Writelog 10.58

73s de Steve, KT4Q - Lake County, FL - NFL Section - EL98ds