[3830] FlQP N4PN SO Mobile+DriverMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP N4PN SO Mobile+DriverMixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 21:56:37 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: SO Mobile+DriverMixed HP
QTH: 31 Counties
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  1580   361  CW Mults = 64  Ph Mults = 44  Total Score = 380,268

Club: MISSOURI DX/CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

Not sure I have score correct...different way of coming up with
a final score...lots of manual figuring...hope its close...
Sure the log checkers will figure it out....LOL

Fun times again...thanks to my non-ham friend for again putting
up with all of this...probably his swan song as his oldest son
starts playing college baseball next year...thanks Jeff!!

No equipment failures....tuner acted up a couple times for some
reason.....only a couple of wrong turns along the way....

Started out on Sunday morning in LAK county....after run, looked
and there was no icon on the laptop for CT....it was gone!!! As
always got my buddy Charlie, NF4A on the phone. He was running
Gulf/Franklin counties....and after the run, he ran thru a few
click this and click that and I was off to the races again...

Big signals from: W7RN, W4NZ, K1ZZI, CT1ILT, W9IU, W9RE, VE4EAR,
N5WR and many others....I'm too tired to do much thinking but
there were many other big signals on 40 and 20m....

Three and half hours back home after the contest....but will do
it all again next year, I hope..

Thanks for the Q's...
73, Paul, N4PN

ICOM 706MKIIG/AMP - 250w
Hustlers on top of Trailblazer and out trailer hitch...
Logging with CT