[3830] FlQP K4PBC(K4PG) SchoolCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4pg@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP K4PBC(K4PG) SchoolCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:11:39 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K4PBC
Operator(s): K4PG
Station: K4PBC

Class: SchoolCW LP
QTH: PAL
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   40:  302     0
   20:  246     0
   15:    1     0
   10:    1     0
--------------------
Total:  550     0  CW Mults = 72  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 158,400

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

Atlantic High School Amateur Radio Club K4PBC
Only three members were able to stop by at different times, but they were
fascinated.  Did not go mobile this year (next year).  The first time Bob and I
missed our 21 counties in years.  Just was not in the cards this year.  CW was
fascinating for the students and they played on an oscillator I have and
listened to me operate.  I have one computer guru and he took a copy of the
N1MM software for school.  We do not have a station set up, but the kids are
avid in their pursuit of the hobby.  My folded dipole and 150 watts did okay,
especially on 40 meters, but 20 was very spotty and I could have used a yagi.
Had great fun!  A lot of DX on 20 meters and some on 40 meters.  73 and thanks
to all who took the time to work us......