[3830] NCCC Sprint N9RV LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N9RV LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 20:09:03 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 1

Call: N9RV
Operator(s): N9RV
Station: N9RV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   80:   7      4
   40:  24     14
   20:  24     11
-------------------
Total:  55     29  Total Score = 1,595

Club: Northern Rockies DX Assn

Comments:

Same old, same old here.  Propagation was good, life is good, many Q's were
made.  But I am Mr. Consistency here, with the same score every week.  Ho hum.
Missed Georgia on all bands, kind of unusual.  Missed all of New England, not
unusual at all.  Called lots of WA stations on 20 to no effect.  Got beat out
every time I called K9BGL, which always happens.

I think I have hit the wall with what can be accomplished with one radio and
one wire.  You guys are gonna make me get my yagi's up!

  - Pat
    N9RV