[3830] NCCC Sprint N0KK LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0kk@usfamily.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N0KK LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 20:33:20 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 1

Call: N0KK
Operator(s): N0KK
Station: N0KK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:  10      6
   40:  23     12
   20:   7      5
-------------------
Total:  40     23  Total Score = 920

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Same score as last week...Stuck in a rut here! HI.

I spent 9 minutes on 20....6 minutes to long. The past 2 weeks I have tried 20
at the start but was beat out by almost everyone. I'm just to far north and to
central to be strong enough to win the jumps. Worked WD0T in SD on 20 just
before the start, thought we might get lucky here in Minnesota and have a
shortened band but no.

Once I got to 40 I was off and running and the signals were loud and the band
was quiet here QRN wise. Those extra minutes spent on 20 probably cost me 6-10
Q's and a couple more mults.

Worked more dupes this week (8) than the previous 3 weeks that I have
participated in. I hope I can get back into that 1K + score range next week..CU
guys then.

KK