[3830] InQP W0BH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] InQP W0BH Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 08:26:35 -0700
                    Indiana QSO Party

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 7
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:    5      0
   40:   17     44
   20:    4     23
   15:    1      0
   10:
--------------------
Total:   27     67  CW Mults = 18  Ph Mults = 40  Total Score = 7,068

Club:

Comments:

Score includes 50 bonus points for working W9UUU.

Working 7QP, NEQP and INQP at the same time usually requires a choice, but for
the first time this year, I was able to work all three locations on the same
bands (20 and 40) at the same time for more than a few minutes.  Some short
skip on 20m for a good part of the day made that happen into Indiana with big
signals also coming in from east and west. This would have been the year to go
for Indiana from Kansas!

Since I wasn't concentrating on Indiana, I missed lots of mobile opportunities
I'm sure, but thanks to the following mobiles I did work:

4 KJ9C/m (also N9N fixed)
3 NE9O/m
2 AE8m/m N9VKU/m

I did double my score from last year and worked 47/92 counties overall. Thanks
to all for providing some excellent action from Indiana!

73, Bob, w0bh