[3830] NewEngQP AE1P/P Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP AE1P/P Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 19:11:26 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: AE1P/P
Operator(s): AE1P
Station: AE1P

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: COONH
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:    135      470  Mults = 60  Total Score = 44,400

Club:

Comments:

Had a lot of fun operating /P from my brothers deer camp in
Clarksville/Pittsburg
NH -Coos cnty. First test with new K3, I was impressed, though I did have some
problems on CW with keyer,still trying to tweak menu settings to fix.
Thanks to all who patiently worked me on CW,and thanks N4CW for help
with K3 keyer.

Hope to go back up next year,
It would be nice if NEQP gets moved ahead a week,
I wouldn't mind trying to concentrate on the 7QP instead of trying to work
everyone.
Most memorable moment of weekend wasn't even in NEQso party, it was the great
qso Sunday nite with locals K1GZL and KB1IZU up here in Clarksville,
 Thx Charlie and Bob !!!
Hope to eyeball with ya all next spring!!