[3830] EU PSK ZC4LI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hodgson@cytanet.com.cy
Subject: [3830] EU PSK ZC4LI HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 00:07:01 -0700
                    EU PSK DX Contest

Call: ZC4LI
Operator(s): STEVE
Station: ZC4LI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ESBA CYPRUS
Operating Time (hrs): 16

   80:  000  0000     000        000
   40:  065  0316     018        047
   20:  176  1163     028        103
   15:  111  1686     030        084
   10:  036  1849     016        030
---------------------------------------
Total:  388  5014     092        264  Total Score = 1,784,984

Club: ESBA

Comments:

SO1R

Antenna:-  C/craft A3S + 40M addon @ 50ft
Rig:-      Icom-756 Pro3
Amp:-      Acom-1000
Software:- Mixw 2.18

Thanks to the organisers and to everyone for the Q's
There was a lot more activity than I expected and apart
from the odd Qso everyone seemed to be aware that there
was a contest taking place. Which was unusual in itself
as in previous PSK contests 80% of contacts are with non
contestants.
I had a slight problem concerning the software which I
have posted to the Mixw group on Yahoo. It is most likely
not a software problem but an operator {{ME}} problem.

Thanks again to the organisers and I will be looking forward
to doing the full 24 hours next year.

Log is on LoTW for paper cards please see QRZ.COM

73 Steve.