[3830] NCCC Sprint W1UE LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1ue@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W1UE LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 20:06:20 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - May 22

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: W1UE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   0      0
   80:   9      9
   40:   5      4
   20:   4      3
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  18     16  Total Score = 288

Club:

Comments:

Got all ready to go, made a few Qs on 20M, and then the SWR went all to heck!  I
fiddled with a few pieces of coax, still couldn't fix it, when all of a sudden
it started to work correctly again.  By that time, it was 0248, and the NS was
all but over.

I'll have to figure out the problem tomorrow.  Its been plaguing me on and off,
but this is the first time I've used the home station in some time.  A G5RV at
70ft isn't the worst antenna in the world, but its hard to compete with beams.

Still the quickest half hour of the week.

Dennis W1UE