[3830] WPX CW NR3X(N4YDU) SOAB(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4ydu@nc.rr.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NR3X(N4YDU) SOAB(TS) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 17:22:44 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NR3X
Operator(s): N4YDU
Station: N4YDU

Class: SOAB(TS) LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    7
   80:   86
   40:  475
   20:  584
   15:  281
   10:  110
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

That was a lot of fun - I actually started the contest on 10 meters running
stations via sporatic E and continued on 15M for the first two hours. Dumb move
in terms of score, but it was more appealing to me than the thunder crashing on
40 and 80. I finally came to my senses and settled on 40 meters for a while.
The 36 hour limit for single ops adds a little more to the contest. I took naps
both days in the mid afternoon.

Very nice to work several Europeans on 10 meters Saturday morning. 15 meters
was the same, with even more the second day.

Next up - Field Day...

73,

Nate/N4YDU