[3830] WPX CW NO8DX(K8MR) SOAB(TS) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NO8DX(K8MR) SOAB(TS) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 19:00:21 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NO8DX
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: SOAB(TS) HP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
  160:    1
   80:    4
   40:  256
   20:  566
   15:   77
   10:    4
------------
Total:  908  Prefixes = 503  Total Score = 1,206,194

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I borrowed the Northern Ohio DX Association club call for the weekend, figuring
I'd hack around for a few hours. I ended doing a bit more than that, getting
into a good rhythm of an hour at the radio, and hour working in the yard
outside.

It was interesting using a "virgin" call - not in the newest super check
partial files.  I think I got a few extra repeats from people confirming the
new call.  At least one guy thought I may have been the similar ND8DX.

Not having the Memorial Day conflict worked out well for me, as usually I am
busy with a local regional level bridge tournament here in Cleveland.  But this
year, that was last weekend.

Happy summer to all,

Jim  K8MR