[3830] WPX CW K0TG SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K0TG SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 19:26:20 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4:40

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   27
   20:  121
   15:   45
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

I was able to get on here and there on Sunday.  Between TVI and other things
going on.

Tried 40 later in the afternoon Sunday with an hour left in the contest but the
storms made it tough.  With 10 minutes left I went back to 20 and tried CQing.
Had a pretty good run going and was finally spotted.  I don't think I was
spotted all the other times I was calling CQ.  Before that 20 was good at
times.  I was surprised that it was hard to get things going.  But then
everyone had that rare K0 multiplier already.  :)

Since it was a limited effort, I went for hiigh power to increase the fun
factor and tossed in packet too.

It is always fun.

73, John  K0TG