[3830] WPX CW KM9P(K0EJ) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0ej@juno.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KM9P(K0EJ) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 07:16:39 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KM9P
Operator(s): K0EJ
Station: K4BP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:
   80:   39
   40:  443
   20: 1591
   15:  351
   10:   31
------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Tnx to Jeff/K4BP for letting me play with his hardware, to K4JNY and the
Ringgold ARC for use of the legendary callsign, and to W4NZ&NA4K for helping
with station prep. Activity was incredible.

Shoulda hit 40M a lot harder but QRN made me a real alligator so mostly S&Ped
there. Second radio would've helped but stayed pretty busy as it was. Fulfilled
TCG Prime Directive of "just have fun".

73, Mark K0EJ