[3830] WPX CW W0RAA SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W0RAA@COMCAST.NET
Subject: [3830] WPX CW W0RAA SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 10:12:21 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: W0RAA
Operator(s): W0RAA
Station: W0RAA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: COLORADO
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
  160:  000
   80:  000
   40:  019
   20:  205
   15:  086
   10:  034
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Whoever said CW is dead, was sure wrong.  It's alive and well.  It was great
hearing the bands open all over the planet.  I was elated to make a few Q's on
10 meters.  Almost unheard of these days.  I didn't work any 80 meters and
spent a limited time on 40.  Probably would spend more time if I had better
antennas on those bands.  A vertical is OK, but it sure doesn't do the job my 5
element TH5DX does.  Thanks to all who gave me a contact and for a few "new
ones".  A fun weekend with a limited participation due to granddaughter's high
school graduation party.  One change I'd like to see is the elimination of the
required 60 minute breaks.  See y'all in the next one.