[3830] WPX CW PA3ARM(@PE1LYV) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, PA3ARM@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW PA3ARM(@PE1LYV) SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 12:26:06 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: PA3ARM
Operator(s): PA3ARM
Station: PE1LYV

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: KRONENBERG
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
  160:    0
   80:  169
   40:  219
   20:  352
   15:   77
   10:   18
------------

Club:

Comments:

This was the first time I operated from PE1LYV's QTH with a 2 elements beam for
20, 15 and 10m. First time also I operated with a beam ! (hi).
Beaming therefore not always optimal...
Lots of activity as always and 20m in fine shape.
Double dipole fer 80 and 40m (PD0DK) fer fieldday next weekend probably gave me
a better 80m signal than mi 2x8m inv. vee which I use at mi home QTH.
Had family commitments on Whitsunday and therefore "missed" most of daylight
operating 2nd day. Cu in 2010
Harry

Station:

Ten Tec Orion II  100W.