[3830] WPX CW N4DXI SO(A)AB(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4dxi@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N4DXI SO(A)AB(TS) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 14:35:05 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N4DXI
Operator(s): N4DXI
Station: N4DXI

Class: SO(A)AB(TS) LP
QTH: Inglis, FL
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   46
   20:  112
   15:   21
   10:    3
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Lots of Russians, European and Asiatics balanced with very few Japanese
stations, weak and fluttery.  European openings, but not much towards Pacific
except KH7XS as usual.  Hard to copy some of those serial numbers, just a blur
among QRM.  I could not believe how many serial numbers were 4 digits! My Orion
2 performed well along with my lucky A3S tribander and 80 meter windom.  Still
don't have the receiving skills to call, so all S & P.  Maybe next time.

73...John Bescher, N4DXI