[3830] WPX CW VE3JM(@VE3RM) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW VE3JM(@VE3RM) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 16:15:59 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: VE3JM
Operator(s): VE3JM
Station: VE3RM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:    7
   80:  110
   40:  997
   20: 1670
   15:   90
   10:    2
------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I was already prepared to operate low power from home, when I got a call from
Don on Wednesday. Originally Rich VE3KI was supposed to operate from Don's.
Rich couldn't come, so Don asked me if I would be interested. Didn't take me
long to think about it.

Last year I spent too much time on 15, not being able to produce decent rates.
Even though it was tempting, this time I tried to stay away from DX-ing on 15
and instead run on 20. Considering the conditions, I believe this was a good
decision and I am pleased with the score.

I would like to thank Don for being my host again and for having nice chats
during the breaks.