[3830] WPX CW AB3CX SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW AB3CX SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 18:51:24 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: AB3CX
Operator(s): AB3CX
Station: AB3CX

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: NEW YORK
Operating Time (hrs): 31

------------
  160:    0
   80:   67
   40:  306
   20:  949
   15:   88
   10:    4
------------

Club: HVCDX

Comments:

This was my fourth WPX contest, and my best CW WPX to date. Conditions were
good, not great, with some unexpected and nice conditions to JA from my
location over several hours Sunday morning. This was my first contest using an
SDR based  panadaptor with the FT-2000. This was both less and more helpful
than I expected it to be. It spotted the open and closed bands pretty quickly,
as well as the frequency outliers, but there's still lots of tuning in search
and pounce mode. Each WPX contest is different and a challenge, and I really
enjoy them. Thanks to all the participants who make it a great weekend on the
air.