[3830] WPX CW K2PS SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, psk2ps@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K2PS SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 03:17:57 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K2PS
Operator(s): K2PS
Station: K2PS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:    8
   80:   69
   40:  454
   20:  603
   15:  171
   10:   41
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

My last hurrah from this QTH.  Moving to DC but without the tower and antennas,
so you'll have to dig me out of the mud for that DC mult.  And to N1UR, W3EF,
N5AW, N4YDU, etc., you won't have K2PS to kick around anymore in the LP battles
unless I can find some kind station owner down there to put up with me.

I don't usually participate in this contest, the weather generally being so
nice this time of year in NJ, but I got special dispensation in this case.  And
it was a fun contest!  It's nice when there is always someone to work, although
my rates didn't match up to the Big 4 DX contests.  The 36 hour limit was
perfect, as I generally operate at about that level, and so this time I didn't
feel guilty about getting my beauty rest.

Thanks to all for a great run.

73, Pete, K2PS