[3830] WPX CW KE1HA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ke1ha@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KE1HA SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 12:09:30 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KE1HA
Operator(s): KE1HA
Station: KE1HA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Montana
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   75
   20:  237
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

First CW Contest - Limited Time - S&P Only.

This was my first CW contest ever. I operated S&P only to get the feel of
things. Spent limited time both days. It was very difficult to shut the rig off
at night, as 20M's seemed to be loaded with DX. 40M's was rough here, lots of
static crashes from near by T-Storms, and 80M's was unthinkable due to the S9+
noise.

I'd like to say I was (AM) very impressed with all the operators, the skill
levels required to to run 30-35+ WPM Q's for hours is truely impressive. I did
manage to work DR1A, but it took me 20 minutes to get the rythum down well
enough to copy their RST, they were absolutely flying.

I really enjoyed this contest and look forward to the IARU test comming up,
where I will probably work the entire event.

Special thanks to all those whom sponcer and coordinate this contest, as
without your efforts we could not enjoy such a great event.

73's
KE1HA - Greg, Helena Montana.